Fall is here. Let the cider flow!
Here’s a tasty spiked cider recipe made even better with the addition of seasonal candies. Enjoy!
What you need:
- Apple Cider
- Vodka (I got whipped cream flavor)
- Club Soda
- Werther’s Original Caramels (Caramel Apple Filled flavor)
- Original Gourmet Lollipops (I found the Caramel Apple and Candy Apple flavors)
- Jolly Rancher Gummies (especially the ones that have the Sour Apple flavor inside!)
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped Cream
Recipe depends on how many people, but for a single glass have 1 1/2 cups cider, 1/3 cup vodka, and 1/3 cup club soda. Feel free to drop some Werther’s Originals in the bottom to add a creamy flavor too.
Add whipped cream on top drizzled with caramel sauce, and garnish with gummies (and a lollipop too).